APH Contractors has extensive capability and experience in project management. We offer project management services directly to our valued clients that enable the delivery of large scale projects and programs of work.
Our specialist Project Team has proven capability in all aspects of construction, planning and project management with hands-on experience in the development and delivery of major projects throughout Perth, the South West and other regions of Western Australia.
Our capabilities extend beyond the technical aspects of project management into commercial, private, contractual, industrial, environmental and other specialist management expertise required to deliver even the most challenging project objectives and constraints and within any timeframe.
Our Project Management services include, but are not limited to:
- Project Services
- Contract management and administration
- Contract strategies and best methodology practice
- Contract preparation and review
- Procurement – specialist plant and equipment and personnel resources
- Claim preparations, including variation and review
- Budgeting and specialist cost analysis, including estimating
- Quality Assurance Management (Accredited to ISO 9001, 4801 & 14001)
- Planning, Programming & Scheduling
- Program development, review and integration
- Construction progress monitoring and analysis, including electronic scheduling
- Extension of time analysis and review
- Construction constraint analysis and review, offering best-way-forward methodology
- Engineering and Technical Review
- Technical review and advice
- Construction analysis and management, including staging advice
- Feasibility analysis