APH Contractors has a considerable amount of experience and proven capabilities in project and program management. We offer these services directly to clients as well as directly employ them internally to deliver large scale project and programs of works to our valued clients.
Our specialist Project Team will assist with all aspects of construction, planning and project management, and have hands-on experience in the development and delivery of major projects throughout Western Australia.
Our capabilities extend beyond the technical aspects of project management into commercial, private, contractual, industrial, environmental and other specialist management expertise. We can deliver on even the most challenging project objectives, timeframes and constraints.
Our Project Management services include, but are not limited to:
- Contract management and administration
- Contract strategies and best methodology practice
- Contract preparation and review
- Procurement – specialist plant and equipment and personnel resources
- Claim preparations, including variation and review
- Budgeting and specialist cost analysis, including estimating
- Quality Assurance Management (Accredited to ISO 9001, 4801 & 14001)
Planning, Programming & Scheduling
- Program development, review and integration
- Construction progress monitoring and analysis, including electronic scheduling
- Extension of time analysis and review
- Construction constraint analysis and review, offering best-way-forward methodology
Engineering and Technical Review
- Technical review and advice
- Construction analysis and management, including staging advice
- Feasibility analysis